Born in Wonosobo, Indonesia. Tyovan starting his career in tech industry, he was once a hacker, and in the second year of high school, he founded his own company, namely Vemobo which focused on online media, web development, web applications, and information system for corporate.
In 2012, he was responsible for the development of reporting and coordination system, a project from President of Republic of Indonesia at that time, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. Moreover, alongside with Vemobo, he developed several kinds of information system for private companies, high state institutions, and ministries in Indonesia.
In 2013, Tyovan was invited by Stanford University, USA to represent Indonesia to join innovation competition in technology and he successfully made it to the top five competing with participants from 38 countries.
For almost one and a half month in USA, he managed to go around Silicon Valley and Silicon Alley to observe the startup environment in the center of world’s innovation. He met a lot of high profile people and learned directly from them.
In the same year, he was responsible as a Country Representative of Dolphin Browser to bring this Dolphin Browser win the competition in Indonesian market.
Tyovan was chosen as one of the 100th young innovators in the world from YouNoodle, based in Silicon Valley, USA. Moreover, his story was also published by a popular German magazine as a prodigy from Asia. In Indonesia, he is known as a promising young innovator and entrepreneur.
Currently, he runs his company in Education Technology, namely Bahaso.com. With Bahaso.com, Tyovan and his team have a mission to educate Indonesian society through foreign language acquisition and envisioned to encourage Indonesian people to be able to compete globally and ready to face ASEAN free trade.
This man has just graduated from Binus University majoring in Computer Science. He has a dream and a mission to empower Indonesian youth to create world-class innovation and to be able to contribute for Indonesia and mankind in the world.
Quoted by Sandiaga Uno, the successful entrepreneur and the 30th richest man in Indonesia:
— Sandiaga S. Uno (@sandiuno) October 13, 2013
Occupation : Youngpreneur and IT Ninja
Company : Bahaso
Passionate : Digital Innovation, Education, Youth Movement and Entrepreneurship.
Education : Majoring Software Engineering Binus University
Interest : Writing, reading, research, social networking and social development.
Web : www.tyovan.com
Social Media :
About.Me : http://about.me/tyovan
Google + : gplus.to/tyovan
Twitter : @tyovan
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/tyovan
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/tyovan/
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/tyovanmedia
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyovan
In 2017, Forbes Magazine mentioned him as the global young innovator and super-achieving young founders from ASIA. Forbes listed him in ASIA ’30 Under 30′, a list that named young achievers under 30 years old from around the world, together with him on the list of 2017 are Alia Bhatt (Indian/Bollywood Actress), Lorde (New Zealand musician/Grammy Winner), Margot Robbie (Hollywood Actress, role as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad), Martell Graf (Cofounder Lazada), Hiromi Tanji (Researcher University of Tokyo, Japan), Kavin Bharti (Founder Hike Messenger) etc.
All of the ’30 under 30′ winner will be joining an exclusive club under Forbes. All of the member including the ’30 under 30′ alumni such as Sabrina Pasterski ( an Harvard physicist who worked with Stephen Hawking), Evan Spiegel (Founder Snapchat), Taylor Swift & Justin Bieber (Musician/Grammy Winner), LeBron James (NBA Player) and etc.
- 30 Under 30 by Forbes.
- International Outstanding Youth rewarded by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Indonesia in the event of the 89th of Youth Pledge 9 (Sumpah Pemuda).
- The Asian Prodigy ( Anak Ajaib dari Asia ) by FQ German.
- Known as one of 100 Top World Global Young Innovators by YouNoodle
- Judge & Mentor for Global Startup Youth (GSY 2015) in Kuala Lumpur. This is an international innovation competition event held by Ministry of Finance of Malaysia. The program involved 300 youth from 10 countries from ASEAN countries.
- Invited by the Ministry of Youth and Ministry of Social Development and Human Security Royal Government of Thailand to representing as Indonesia for ASEAN Young Entrepreneurs Assembly in 2014. Tyovan spoke to the delegates from South East Asia countries about the importance of young entrepreneurs in order to promote economic and empowering the youth to face the globalization.
- International Outstanding Youth rewarded by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Indonesia in the event of the 89th of Youth Pledge on 28 October 2017.
- As undergraduate student in 2013, Tyovan was selected to lead 24 young achievers from all around Indonesia like UI, ITB, UGM, ITS, IPB, UNDIP etc to represent Indonesia for ASEAN-INDIA diplomatic visit. Tyovan and his delegates had a mission to build the diplomatic connection among students in India and ASEAN countries and brought Indonesia as the key leader in the region.
- Planning and Building an information and infrastructure system based on mobile application for President of Indonesia, Mr. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (2012).
- Dell Access Ambassador 2011 by Dell Corp (dell.com)
- Heroes Among Us ( Hai Magazine, 2011).
- Book Ambassador 2007.
- Building his own startup, Vemobo when he was in 2nd year of his senior high school.
- Founder of Phone Chat Technology for mobile phone feature based on Wireless Application Protocol when he was in 2nd year of Senior High School in SMA 1 Wonosobo.
- The Best Radio Announcer (DJ) in SMA 1 Wonosobo when he was in senior high school.
2015 – Present Founder and CEO Bahaso
Bahaso.com (PT. Bahaso Intermedia Cakrawala) is a language learning platform who help Indonesian to acquire secondary languages. Users can learn any languages easily, effectively, efficiently, and in a fun way.
2007 – Present Founder and Commissioner Vemobo Corp
Vemobo is a software house company focusing in B2B and B2G
2013 – 2015 – Country Representative & Evangelist Dolphin Browser Indonesia
Mobile browser for iOS and Android, Silicon Valley based company – http://www.dolphin.com..
2009 – 2013, Advisor of Wonosobo Regency
As an advisor team and the youngest advisor for the ICT Team of Government of Wonosobo Regency.
2009 – 2016 Binus University
Majoring in Computer Science and focusing on Software Engineering.
SMA 1 Wonosobo
SMP 2 Magelang
SD Cacaban 4 Magelang
TK Pertiwi Kabupaten Magelang
2017 – Alumni PPAN ASVI
2015 – EdtechIndo (Education Technology Indonesia)
2013 – Present, StartupDigest (Silicon Valley Connector, based in Palo Alto, California, USA)
2013 – Present, Asia Pacific Entrepreneur Society
2009 – Present, ASEANpreneur ( based in NUS, Singapore)
2009 – 2012, HIMTI
2008 – 2010, Wonosobo Cyber Community
2008 – 2009, NSTC (Never Stop Thinking Community)
Head of LITBANG NSTC, RnD (Research and Development)
2007 – 2009, Smansa Broadcasting Club
2004 – 2006, OSIS SMP 2 Magelang
Head of Art and Culture Division
COVERED BY MEDIA
See all of Tyovan’s coverage on national and international magazine / newspaper / tv here >
Kompas Tekno : http://tekno.kompas.com/read/2011/06/27/16530079/Bangun.Perusahaan.Digital.sejak.Muda
and many more
Tyovan on NET TV:
Tyovan on Metro TV:
Tyovan’s Profile Video on Jawapos TV:
Tyovan’s Facebook Moment:
He is frequently invited by the government, companies, communities and universities to share his experiences and knowledge through a seminar and workshop. He speaks about entrepreneurship, innovation, technology and youth movement.
Some of institutions which have invited him: University of Indonesia (UI), ITB, Binus University, ITS, UGM, Ministry of Culture and Education of Indonesia, Ministry of Youth Royal Government Thailand, Ministry of Finance Malaysia, US Embassy, and many others.